Hi, my name is Michael. I am a wellness consultant and would love to help you to improve your quality of life through fitness, allied health treatment and personal development. I have helped lots of people from all walks of life, and I can help you too.
- Registered with Fitness Australia 00015926
- Insured with Marsh for $10 mil public liability policy number 2468/152733/FTA
- Senior first aid with Queensland Ambulance Service & Cpr with Australian Red Cross
- Registered with NSW Office of Fair Trading Vivos Active BN98327926 & Vital Balance Personal Training BN98327928
- Registered with Australian Tax Office ABN 27 841 685 181
- Registered with Warringah Council
- Certificate 4 in Personal training -older adults, personal trainer, aqua instructor, gym instructor
- Certificate in Fitness and Nutrition for older adults
- Aerobic kickboxing for personal trainers
- Therapeutic aquatics course for hydrotherapy assistants and hydrotherapy pool managers
- Certificate 2 in public safety (Silver medallion)
- Dive master with Padi
- Strength and conditioning coach
- Certificate one in Wellness Coaching
- Level 2 intermediate recreational running coach with Athletics NSW
2008-current Owner and lead trainer of Vivos Active
2007-2008 One on one personal training in Brisbane and Sydney
2005-2007 Step into Life outdoor group personal training franchise in Brisbane
2003-2005 Rehabilitation fitness trainer 2nd Health support battalion Enoggera
1996-2003 Australian Defence Force – Army (training groups of up to 100 people and consulting with the unit commander for annual training program for over 700 people)
1994-1995 Trained junior sports kayaking team and represented Australia in an international tournament.
I love to be outdoors and active. I have always run in life and love the rewards that it brings, the sense of achievement and freedom. I have run a number of 1/2 marathons but my hardest run was the full Gold Coast Marathon 2007.
Growing up I played tennis, cricket, AFL, a number of other sports, but I preferred to be out camping, abseiling or kayaking. I learned to ski at 15 and was lucky enough to get to ski all of the Australian mountains over the following years. Since leaving home I have also skied the French Alps and Queenstown in NZ.
I learned to dive in Thailand and then spent lots of weekends working out of Sundive in Byron bay. Working at the shop got me out of Brisbane and let me get my dive time up and learn a new way of teaching as I advanced my courses and became a dive master. It is so relaxing floating along at 20m under with water all around.
In 1997 I met my wife Narelle (Nell) and I discovered a new meaning to life. We were married in 2001 and have shared many happy experiences since including having two wonderful children.
Shifting to Sydney was a big deal but moving to Manly and joining the Queenscliff Surf Club and living life on the beach is just fantastic. We have met some amazing people here and have a great group of friends.
please call on 0407 056 446 or contact us